There are ways to keep your kitchen or bathroom remodel on time and within budget. After designing kitchens, bathrooms and millwork for over 24 years our system, simply can’t be duplicated by any other kitchen cabinet manufacturer or designer.
At Quality Cabinet we have found that it is as important to educate clients on the process of remodeling their kitchen or bathroom, as it is to design the perfect kitchen or bathroom. To help you through the process of purchasing a kitchen at Quality Cabinet, we have prepared this 7 step outline.
- Begin by analyzing your needs and wants.
Ask yourself these common questions:
- How many people are in the household?
- How much entertaining do you do?
- Do you buy food in quantity?
- How long will you be in this house?
- How important is this kitchen or bathroom to you?
Your Quality Cabinet designer can use this information to design a better kitchen or bathroom for you.
- What is your budget? Do you want, and can you afford the kitchen or bathroom to end all your needs or just something to get by? How long will you own your current home? Your Quality Cabinet designer can show you the cabinets to fit your needs. From high-end custom or basic modular, Quality Cabinet has the right cabinet line to fit your needs.
- Be prepared! Before visiting Quality Cabinet, it is best to do your homework. Make a sketch of your kitchen. To do a proper plan and generate an estimate on your new kitchen cabinets we need to know the amount of usable wall space for cabinets, appliances, sink and counters. Download the measuring instructions to best measure the walls of your kitchen as if it were empty. You should also have a good idea of what type of appliances, accessories and the amount of storage you want. There are many publications available, with an unlimited amount of ideas. Check your local magazine stand.
- The design. Quality Cabinet sales people are trained kitchen designers with multiple years of experience. Although they are kitchen experts and design is their primary function, The Quality Cabinet designers use their training, experience and their state of the art computer design system to develop the best possible kitchen or bath you can have, one that works for you. They will endeavor to maximize your storage while giving you convenience, function and aesthetics. There is no charge for the design, however, the floor plans remain the property of Quality Cabinet until a deposit toward a purchase is made.
- Purchasing your new cabinets requires a 50% deposit.
Quality Cabinet will accept a personal check, Visa, Master Card or Debit card. Ask your Quality Cabinet designer for details. Once a deposit has been received you will be given a complete set of floor plans, perspective views and elevations. This is part of The Quality Cabinet service, so there is no additional charge.
- Your designer or salesperson will visit the job site. Once you have placed your order and will verify all of your dimensions. This is part of our cross-checking system which helps insure that your order arrives correctly and fits the first time. It is also your assurance that if there is a problem with the fit, Quality Cabinet will stand behind it. Please remember that with any project, especially one as involved as a kitchen or bathroom remodel, communication is the key. Let your Quality Cabinet Designer know all your plans and intentions.
- Our goal is to give you the best. At Quality Cabinet our goal is to give you the best design, best product and the best service at the best possible price. We pride ourselves on solving your problems. Our ultimate goal is a satisfied customer. One who will recommend us to their family and friends.
For more information, expert advise, consultation and pricing, please fill out the form or