If you don’t have some of this information, don’t worry. We will help you figure it out. It’s what we do here at Quality Cabinet. Once we have all the necessary information, we will provide you with a formal proposal. Our proposals contain detailed costs for both the design work portion of a project as well as the cost of producing and installing the work itself.
When you are ready to move ahead with the project, we then schedule an in-home visit to take detailed measurements and discuss the particulars of achieving your design goals. We then set about the process of creating your one-of- a-kind design with drawings, photos, and material samples.
Step by Step Remodeling Guide
To further give you an understanding of the remodeling process, we have provided with a sample schedule. This step by step guide is illustration purposes only as the time frame can vary from project to project. Please be aware this is for either a kitchen or bathroom remodeling that does not include reconfiguration of a room.
- Meet with a Quality Cabinet remodeling consultant for a design consultation where we create a proposal.
- Next we meet at our showroom and finalize the scope of the project and the terms of a remodeling agreement.
- We select all materials for the project.
- All materials are ordered and delivered.
- Demolition and removal of old materials and appliances take place.
- Installation of new materials and appliances, flooring, plumbing, and electrical work as well as painting occurs.
- Finishing touches and clean up.
For more information, expert advise, consultation and pricing, please fill out the form or
Call Us Now 604-770-4171